Tel : +31 651 585 625
Company ID (KvK): 67045006
Terms & Conditions
In these conditions, the following definitions shall apply: Additional agreement means an agreement whereby the consumer products, and/or services acquires in connection with a distance contract and these matters, and/or services by 55concept are supplied or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and 55concept; Cooling-off period: the period during which the consumer can making his right of withdrawal; Consumer: the natural person who is acting for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or profession; Day: calendar day; Durable medium: any device-including email-that enables the consumer or business owner information that is addressed to him personally, store in a way that future consultation or use for a period tailored to the purpose for which the information is intended, and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored; Right of withdrawal: the ability of the consumer to within the cooling-off period opt out of the contract; Distance contract: an agreement between 55concept and the consumer under an organised distance sales of products and/or services, which until the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or partly one or more means of distance communication;
1. these general conditions apply to every offer of 55concept and on any distance contract concluded between 55concept and consumers.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, will 55concept before the distance contract is concluded, which the terms and conditions at 55concept to see and that they are in at the request of the consumer as quickly as possible be digitally be forwarded to you.
1. If an offer is subject to a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. the offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer as possible. The images are a true representation of the products offered. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind 55concept. 3. each offer will contain such information that clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer.
Article 4-the AGREEMENT
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 3, concluded at the time the consumer accepts the offer and comply with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, by electronic means receipt of the 55concept confirms acceptance of the offer.
3. If the contract is concluded electronically, 55concept will find appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and we provide a secure web environment. If the consumer is going to pay electronically, will 55concept appropriate security measures.
4. can 55concept within statutory frameworks-about the consumer’s ability to full fill his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If 55concept on the basis of this research has good reasons not to go to the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or motivated to implement special conditions.
5.55concept will look upon delivery of the product and or service to the consumer the following information, in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store it on an accessible durable medium :
a. the visiting address of 55concept where the consumer can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions under which and how the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after-sales service and guarantees;
d. the price including all taxes (at vintage products are covered by the margin scheme and become no tax described by the product, all prices include VAT) where applicable, the costs of delivery; and the arrangements for payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
e. If the consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model withdrawal form.
Article 5-RIGHT of WITHDRAWAL
1. the consumer may contract with respect to the purchase of a product during a cooling-off period of at least 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The cooling-off period starts on the day after the consumer, or on behalf of third party other than the carrier, the product has received, or:
a. If the consumer has multiple products ordered in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, the final product has received. 55concept may, provided that it the consumer here prior to the ordering process clearly informed about, an order of several products with different delivery time refuse.
b. If the supply of a product consists of several consignments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or piece;
Article 6-OBLIGATIONS of the CONSUMER DURING the COOLING-OFF PERIOD
1. During this period the consumer shall handle with the product and its packaging. He will extract or use the product only to the extent necessary to the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The starting point is that the consumer should only handle and inspect the product as he would in a store.
2. The consumer shall only be liable for depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of coping with the product that goes beyond allowed in paragraph 1.
3. the consumer shall not be liable for any depreciation of the product as 55concept him not before or at the conclusion of the agreement all mandatory information about the right of withdrawal.
Article 7-EXERCISE of the RIGHT of WITHDRAWAL by the CONSUMER and COSTS INVOLVED
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he reports this via an e-mail within the cooling-off period or on other unambiguously to 55concept.
2. As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer shall send the product back, or he hands over this (a delegate of 55concept. This need not be as 55concept has offered the product itself to take away. The consumer has the return term in each case taken into account if he returns the product before the withdrawal period has expired.
3. the consumer shall send back the product with accessories, if reasonably possible all delivered in original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions by 55concept.
4. The risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
5. the consumer shall bear the direct cost of returning the product. If not 55concept has reported that the consumer has to bear these costs or if 55concept indicates the costs themselves to wear, the consumer the cost to return not to wear.
6. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, any ancillary contracts shall be automatically dissolved
Article 8-OBLIGATIONS of the ENTREPRENEUR in the CASE of WITHDRAWALS
1. send 55concept after receipt of notification of withdrawal by the consumer an acknowledgement by electronic means, without delay.
2.55concept will reimburse all payments from the consumer, including any delivery charges will be charged by 55concept for the returned product without delay, but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer him the withdrawal reports. 55concept offers unless the product itself to take away, we may hold off until we have received the product or to refund the consumer shows that he has returned the product, according to what time is earlier.
3.55concept used for reimbursement the same method of payment that the consumer, unless the consumer consents to another method. The repayment is free of charge for the consumer.
4. If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, 55concept the additional costs for the more expensive method non-refundable.
Article 9-EXCLUSION of the RIGHT of WITHDRAWAL
55concept can exclude the following goods and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if 55concept this clearly at the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement, has stated:
1. Products offered by the online store are established in accordance with the consumer’s specifications;
Article 10-the PRICE
1. during the period mentioned in the offer does not increase the prices of the offered products
2. On the prices mentioned in the offer of products is the default margin scheme shall apply. This tax applies to products used. The sales tax is calculated on the margin between purchases and sales. All our prices include VAT, but are not listed on the invoice. The margin scheme is listed on the invoice as follows: prices include VAT in accordance with the margin scheme used goods.
Article 11-PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT and ADDITIONAL GUARANTEED
1.55concept guarantees that the products fulfill the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability, taking into account the age of the products and on the date of the completion of the agreement existing legal provisions and/or Government regulations.
Article 12-DELIVERY and EXECUTION
1.55concept will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer to 55concept.
3. Subject to what about this in article 4 of these general conditions, will run 55concept accepted orders within 5 working days after payment, unless a different payment term and or delivery period has been agreed. If an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer of this not later than 5 days after the order was placed. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty.
4. After dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, 55concept the consumer with the sum paid refund without delay.
5. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests upon 55concept to the moment of delivery to the consumer to 55concept publicized representative, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
1. Payment is due 3 days after order in the online store complied with, unless the order is picked up or shipped by cash on delivery. In these cases, the payment to be paid on delivery Article 14-complaints procedure 1.55concept has a well-publicised complaints procedure and deals with the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure. 2. complaints about the performance of the contract must be within 4 days after the consumer has found the defects, fully and clearly described and submitted to ovv 55concept, name, address and invoice number.
3. in 55concept complaints within a period of 5 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is 55concept longer processing time, within the period of 5 days replied with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer
Article 15-Dutch law and Sanction Countries
1.55concept belongs to the Dutch law and buyers at 55concept recognise this The European Union sanctions are recognised by buyers and they will not act in violation of this sanctions
By registering customers automatically give permission to receive a newsletter by 55concept. This can be stopped by on the main page the e- mail address when you enter newsletter and then clicking on logoff.